Saturday, November 12, 2011

The newest addition

 Lottie Camille Stevens was born on Oct 20, 2011. She is Brigham and Jenny's 2nd daughter.  She is so sweet and cute. We love her so much already.  She was a little thing when we first saw her, 5lbs 10oz. Much smaller than Brightyn was. She is such a good baby and adorable as ever.  I bought the girls matching outfits so we tried to have a little photo shoot, but it didn't turn out so well.

Every time you tell Brightyn to smile she squints her eyes, it's so cute. Lottie wasn't liking it too much. Brightyn 2yrs, Lottie 3 days

Once again, Brighty's squints but a better one of Lottie.
I couldn't resist this one, I think she looks cute, but Bryson thinks it weird that I like taking pictures of crying babies. She isn't like this very much so I had to snap it.


Brighty just turned 2yrs old a week before Lottie was born and she learned how to do it with her fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment