Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving

So once again, as usual, I didn't take any pictures during Thanksgiving so I had to steal some from my cousin Sommer's blog.  We went to Thatcher and spent time with my family.  It was so much fun and we ate non-stop!  I am so grateful for such a wonderful family, I love being with family! We were sad we didn't get to see Bryson's family during our short break, but no matter whose family we are with we always love it and hate having to leave and go back to real life. 
During our weekend in Thatcher we ate, played lots of games, watched movies (Dumb & Dumber, one of our favorites), went to the ranch to see the new bunk house, and of course just sat around and talked.  It was a blast. 
McKay, Chandler, & Spencer with the horses at the ranch

The new bunk house, we are so excited to use it!! It has a bathroom and running water which I am really excited about! And to top it off a projector for some good movie watchin.

The beautiful fall leaves along the river on our way out there

Lounging around on my parents new couch watching a football game. It is huge as you can see there are 8 of us on there and we could've fit a few more very comfortably.

Playing Taboo, one of the many we played over the weekend.
It was so good to see everyone and get away from work and school for a few days.  We wished we lived closer and could spend more time with our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment