Monday, June 27, 2011

Catching up and being sick

I'm still trying to catch up a little bit on some of the past since I just started the blog.  I didn't want to leave EVERYTHING out, although I'm leaving a ton out.  On Saturday we went to the movie and before we went Bryson said he wasn't feeling very well, but I really wanted to go so he said we still could.  So we went and he started feeling worse throughout the movie.  He has been in bed with a high fever, throwing up, and the rest the comes with it.... Poor guy.  I have felt so bad and just tried to use my nursing skills to help my husband for the first time.  He finally is feeling a little better today so we were looking at some pictures, here are a few...


A day trip to Flagstaff to watch my cousin Haylee play volleyball ( don't know what the whole tongue thing is all about, but this is the only picture we had)

We went on a cruise for Spring Break, or so we thought!  We booked the cruise and were so excited until we realized we booked on the week AFTER Spring Break, haha.  Everything worked out and our professors were helpful and understanding and we had an AMAZING time!

Us on the top deck of the ship at sunset

(Shanda, Lacey, me)
We went with my whole family and my uncle Marks family, along with a few other family friends from Thatcher. 
 
The last dinner on the cruise with my whole family, minus Mckay on a mission and Brightyn who had to stay home with her grandma Call


 As we were looking through the pictures, we looked at most of his mission pictures.  I am so grateful he served such an honorable mission! I love his stories and the things he learned that you can only learn on a mission.  He went to Sydney, Australia, lucky!! Such a beautiful country.

So green!

He is very proud of taking this picture, he is known for taking sunset pictures

The day he went home, with his mission President and his wife

And this is of my birthday last month, it was during finals as usual, which always stinks, but he took a break from studying and we went to dinner and went to the mall to get me a new outfit.  Such a good hubby!

Hard at work! Studying for Ochem final

Before dinner

 And last, my birthday present!! I had been wanting one, but they are so expensive I didn't think I would get one for a while.  But I was surprised with this from Bryson, my mom, and his mom for my birthday.  I love it!!! Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment