Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding!!

Now some wedding pictures.  I LOVE my pictures.  One of my good friends Shayna flew down from Utah to do my wedding.  I am so grateful for her and her friendship.  She captured this day so well and I remember the feelings I had every time I look at the pictures.  We got married in the Gila Valley Temple and I'm so glad we chose to get married there.  I had a hard time deciding because my whole life I had always imagined the Mesa Temple because that was the closest temple.  The feelings of being in my hometown and knowing close to every temple worker that was involved, made my wedding such a personal experience.  Not only for me, but for my whole family.  It was such a great day!! I'm so grateful for the temple in the Gila Valley!!

Our friends and family waiting for us outside the temple





The Gila Valley Temple!


I love the 2 birds flying up there



My family! I'm so blessed
(minus McKay, on a mission)


Brysons family, love them!! So blessed with amazing in-laws, they treat me like their own
(minus Haley, Devin, and twins Atticus and Tristan)


My bouquet! I found a picture of what I wanted and got it made to match perfectly!


Yes this is real, he's a stud!
  My reception was so awesome! It was everything I wanted.  Big thanks to my mom for doing all the work.  She did such a great job and helped me out so much! She relieved me from tons of stress.  I love you mom! 

Loved my cake!


My very favorite picture of them all!!!



2 comments:

  1. So glad I have another blog to read! You have created a beautiful blog, by the way! I love it. Your pictures are some of the best wedding pictures I've seen. Tell your friend she is awesome at it! Keep on posting, I will be keeping up with you! -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined the "blogging world", girl! :) It's a little easier to stay connected to people... all you're pics are darling. You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete